3.25.2008

embracing me

After this second baby, I have realized that my body is no longer the 20 something one that I used to have. It took me a good 4 months after my baby was born (can you believe it? my baby is 4 months old!) that I'm going to be wearing this fat for a long time.

Instead of going into a strict diet, I've come to terms with it.

I love my fat and they are here to stay!

I love that I'm no longer always cold, but always hot.

I love that my boobs look so happy in low cut tops.

I love that I can buy tons of Gap and Old Navy clothes for one skimpy Dolce & Gabbana top.

I love that I no longer need to suck in my tummy every time I pass by a mirror. My tummy ain't sucking in anymore.


I think I will just Ebay all my designer duds and finally say goodbye to my pre-children life. Anyone wants to buy my old Dolce and Gabbanas or Burberry?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish MY boobs looked so happy in low cut tops!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog today. I'm happy to have you around and I had fun reading through here - lots funnier than what I write!

I am with you on the no longer skinny thing... fifteen months into my first child and I am still hanging on to about 8 pounds of pregnancy weight. I don't know if it will ever leave. Sigh.

mah-meeee said...

Amy- once your baby starts to talk, lots of extremely funny things will just roll out of her mouth. Of course, lots of tears too.

Can't wait to read your next blog entry!