She held on the the headboard as she laid there last night. Pulling herself up and banging her head into the headboard. Eyes wide open staring empty into the room she was awake but not really. Screaming, crying,kicking violently and ramming her head into the headboard lasted for about 20 to 30 minutes. Finally out of exhaustion, I started to sing to her... it took less than a minute for her to stop, stared at me like deer caught in the headlights. Then I asked her if she was done, she nodded calmly and told me she was exercising. I asked if she remembered Daddy coming into her room and she shakes her head. But she remembered me singing.
The song I sang, in case if you are wondering is Breathe (2am) - not the Breathe song by Faith Hill. The part I sang over and over again was the chorus... "yeah breath just breathe, oh ho breathe"

No comments:
Post a Comment