4.18.2008

Fight the Frump - accessorize



Okay ladies it's Fight the Frump day again! Today I think I'll post about my latest addiction to bracelets. It's Spring and arms are out and free now, and I felt the need to accessorize my wrist. Here are some fun ones that I think will be a great addition to my Spring wardrobe...


I just bought this one last month and have been my fav lately!




This one screams SPRING ... hubby doesn't know it yet, but I think 'he' is going to purchase this for me for Mother's day. "heeheehee"

I like this one too... the stacking effect is great.

Inspired by my gal Kendra, I went surfing over at the Coach website and found this one that is super cute for Spring.


And this one too....

So to fight the frump this season, maybe you can dress your wrist with something cute and whimsy to go with the rest of your wardrobe! I know I will!

11 comments:

Kendra said...

I’m browsing through your lovely jewelry and the coach one caught my eye ... oh lala ... and inspired by me!??!! Yay! lol Your Fabulous.

I agree I so love bracelets ~ Jewelry is the greatest accessory. Hmmm...makes me want to go shopping!

Great Post.
Happy Frump Fighting!

mah-meeee said...

now you can get that bracelet to go with the flip flops and the matching purse! ;)

happy friday!

Valarie Lea said...

I love bracelets! For awhile there thats all I bought. I liked the pictures of those that you put up.

Darla said...

I love big fat bangle type bracelets. I dunno know why but I sure do!!!!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Okay, so I know I kind of "dissed" the Juicy sweats for the plane -- but... that Juicy bracelet is TO DIE FOR! I am in love!!! You could totally wear that on a plane -- or anywhere else, for that matter! :) I think I need to put that one on my Mother's Day list! Great post!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one with the butterfly!

I never realized it before, but I do wear more bracelets in warm weather. Too much hassle when you're wearing a winter coat.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I like those too. :)

Maybe I'll get a garment steamer AND a pretty bracelet...one can dream, right? LOL!

PhotoChick said...

Be still my heart! I LOVE all those bracelets!!! I'm really bad about figuring how to wear them, but with bracelets this pretty, I'd be sure to figure out some way to wear them! Awesome post, girlie!!! Happy Frump Fighting ;o) Much love and God Bless

Kendra said...

Hey there ~ I’ve tagged you for a meme on my blog if you feel like playing. *Wink*
K~

Miss Lisa said...

Pretty jewelry! I like the stacking ones too!
I like your site!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bracelet! I'd pair those patterned shoes with jeans and a sexy red top. They're amazing. :)