5.14.2008

Wordless Wednesday - *GASP*

It's...
It's...
No, it can't be happening!
Are the aliens attacking?


Actually they were singing "Alice, where are you going?"
for Mother's Day at Ash's preschool.
This particular picture was taken when they were singing...
"Oh my goodness, bless my soul..."
For more Wordless Wednesday visit here and here.

15 comments:

DD said...

aawww.. so cute

Miss Lisa said...

I love it! They all look so cute!

Unknown said...

This is a great photo! I love all the colors and those crowns.

Valarie Lea said...

Aww they are so sweet :)

SherE1 said...

I love how the little girl in the pink stockings is SO into it but the boy in the blue shorts is SO over it. (hehe) Your daughter, of course, so precious and I'm loving her red mary janes!

Jacob would LOVE a Yo Gabba Gabba t-shirt! You can get my email address from my profile. Jacob's fav characters are a toss up between Plex and Muno. I'll have to make the executive decision for Plex - I like him coz he practically runs the show with DJ Lance Rock - yea! Plus, he doesn't look as strange as Muno... LOL!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

That is such a sweet picure! I love watching the preschool performances. There's always a few that are way into it, some who participate on and off, and always one who cannot wait for the whole thing to be over. It's such a hoot to watch! :)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable scene! :)
Happy WW!

Mine is on both:

HipMamasPlace.com
HipMamaBlog.com

Thanks! :)

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

too cute!

thanks for visiting my blog.

God Bless,
Jane

Sarah said...

This is so adorable! I really like the girl second from the left that looks so into it, and I also LOVE Ashley's shoes! I wonder if I could find them in my size...

Anonymous said...

clearly- ash is the cutest one there! which one of them is her BFF? Every preschool girl has a bff!

Chrissy said...

How adorable is that?! They all look so cute squishing their little cheeks in!

Unknown said...

OMGosh that's so cute! The little boy on the right in the blue shorts looks... less than thrilled. LOL!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

I'm posting another comment here -- sorry! I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a meme!

http://lifewiththree.blogspot.com/2008/05/brand-new-meme.html

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!

Kendra said...

How adorable. I Love it! :)