8.14.2008

disney - the meeting ...

After a long 5 hour drive with the kids, we finally arrived at Disneyland...
We're there to see her....



So for the BIG event, Ash got the royal treatment....

Here she is with her hair all done up and pretty....

(I was so jealous, I think the first time I got my hair done was for my prom!)

Daddy was so proud, I think he shed a tear....

(I wonder if he's going to be one of those Dads that cry at their daughter's wedding.)

It all paid off when she was selected to have a private meeting with Sleeping Beauty later that trip. She even brought her bear that was dressed up at Sleeping Beauty as well!

(We actually have this on tape and the entire time, she did not even look at Cinderella. She stared at Sleeping Beauty and only had eyes for her!)


Will post more later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely little princess! Missy loves Sleeping Beauty, but Ariel has her heart. Isn't it funny how different girls attach to different princesses?

Unknown said...

Wow! She looks so beautiful! Definitely the royal treatment!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness she looks so beautiful in these pics!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful princess!!!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!

DD said...

AHHHH! The boutique! YEAH BABY! She looks like a DOLL! Josie met Sleeping Beauty this trip too wearing her dress and it was HUGE. I really should have posted a pic of it by now.

Anonymous said...

NO AMOUNT is too much to pay for how priceless that is!!!!

You're such a great mom!!

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

She looks so precious!! Your daughter that is. :)

SherE1 said...

The cutest sleeping beauty ever! No wonder she was picked for the special meet and greet! How fun - I will definitely need to bring Kate to that princess area when we go in December. She's all about Cinderella!