In one week... we're heading here!

Court will get a kick out of this...
Ash wants to go swim with these...

I just want lots of this....

*again, all pics borrowed from trusty yahoo image search*
Whether all the above will happen or not,
I'll definitely have lots of pics to post when I return!
Stay tuned!
Now, don't go do anything crazy while I'm gone, ok?
I'll miss reading your posts!!
Oh, right, I still have to post about last weekend. Will get to that soon!
I'll definitely have lots of pics to post when I return!
Stay tuned!
Now, don't go do anything crazy while I'm gone, ok?
I'll miss reading your posts!!
Oh, right, I still have to post about last weekend. Will get to that soon!


5 comments:
Oh that looks like you are gonna have an awesome time!!
Take me! Take me!
No seriously, have a great time -- and be sure to tell us all about it when you get back. This way I can live vicariously through you. ;)
Lucky duck :)
Have a blast--and take pictures!
You are so lucky! I hope you have a great time.
Aw, I'm so jealous! Hope you have a wonderful time!!!
Post a Comment