11.18.2008

all about princess


One day we were out just causally going to open houses... the following took place between Ash and the real estate agent.


"Hi little girl, what's your name?"

"Ashley"

"Well, Ashley you have a very pretty dress on."

"I have MANY pretty things." Ash responded as-a-matter-of-factly.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


This past Saturday, as we were getting ready to leave for a family dinner party....


"Wow, you are all dressed up honey." I commented

"Of course. I'm wearing my prettiest dress, necklace, bracelet, and tiara."

"Oh wow. You look beautiful."

She places her left hand on my right hand like a royalty.

We slowly walked down the stairs...

She turned to face me and said, " Of course, Mommy. I am GORGEOUS."

"Now, where is my purse, Mommy?"


---------------------------------------------------------------------


I guess we have no self-esteem problems here.

6 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Ha! You're right about that! :)

Miss Lisa said...

So sweet--I just love it :)

Valarie Lea said...

You are in trouble my friend!! She is a stinker! :)

DD said...

The mark of an amazing woman us that she is able to wear a tiara and not care when people stare. haha

Unknown said...

i pray that she is able to keep that high self esteem throughout her life! That is priceless!

Unknown said...

That is so cool!