It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
He is really friendly, I promise ...
For more wordless wednesday go here and here!
oh yeah, he looks it ;)
Yikes! He does not look happy!
Ahhhh hahahaha!
I'll have to take your word for it!
Is this your dog? It looks JUST like my dog! What kind is it? We don't know what Lucy is... And she is sweet too, so I understand. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh yeah, he looks it ;)
Yikes! He does not look happy!
Ahhhh hahahaha!
I'll have to take your word for it!
Is this your dog? It looks JUST like my dog! What kind is it? We don't know what Lucy is... And she is sweet too, so I understand. :)
Post a Comment