It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
*wipes a tear away* I am so proud of you! Train those babies up right! You crack me up. Now go monitor your slave labor. They're slacking off, watching Barney.
OMG she's so cute!! And I love that playhouse. I wish we had room at our house for one. Actually, I wish they had stuff like that for ME when I was little, darn it. We made our own out of huge cardboard boxes.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
*wipes a tear away* I am so proud of you! Train those babies up right!
You crack me up. Now go monitor your slave labor. They're slacking off, watching Barney.
OMG she's so cute!! And I love that playhouse. I wish we had room at our house for one. Actually, I wish they had stuff like that for ME when I was little, darn it. We made our own out of huge cardboard boxes.
Post a Comment