It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Women are allowed to change their mood on a dime ;)
Oh my she looks SO MAD! LOL
Oh dear! This reminds me of my niece, she'd scowl so hard at moments, her forehead seemed larger than the rest of her face. It cast a shadow...I'll bet a second or two later, she was a princess again.Thanks for making me laugh!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Women are allowed to change their mood on a dime ;)
Oh my she looks SO MAD! LOL
Oh dear! This reminds me of my niece, she'd scowl so hard at moments, her forehead seemed larger than the rest of her face. It cast a shadow...
I'll bet a second or two later, she was a princess again.
Thanks for making me laugh!
Post a Comment