2.06.2009

i see it now....



I've been told before and I finally see it now.
They can easily be the same baby.
Now... which one is Ash and which one is Court?
Oh geesh, is that another picture of me? I must start deleteing pics of me asap!

5 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Court is on top and Ash is on bottom? That is a beautiful picture of you!

ink said...

the eyebrows are different! that's how i tell them apart :)

mah-meeee said...

val - totally right on the kiddos! thanks for your comments of my pic... i wish i feel the same!

ink - YES! that's exactly how hubby and i determine is the key difference!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

You're gorgeous! Do NOT delete any photos of you.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

I've started to notice the same thing with my daughters. I keep thinking that I better make a point to label the baby photos now, because in a few years, I'm not sure I'll remember who is who.