4.12.2009

My Easter girls...

Here are my girls after the Easter service.

Though they can easily been dressed for being someone's flower girls.





It was really hard to get Court to stand still for pictures!





"Mommy! Courtney is running away from me!"





My beautiful princess.


However my brag today was

how I bought these dresses for $8 each at Costco.

Teehee.


5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

It drives my husband crazy when I tell people where I bought something and how much I paid. But all the women in my life get it! It's nice to know you do this in NoCal too!

Good buy!

Great photos as they show who your daughters are. I especially like #1 and #3.

Happy Monday!

Juice said...

What a deal! The pics are so sweet. :)

Unknown said...

$8?! Holy jack! That's cheaper than Munchkin's Target dress at $14.99!

Unknown said...

The look a-DOR-able.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

They look absolutely adorable! And $8 each! That was the steal of the century.

I love Ashley's face in the first two pictures. In the first one she's totally posing and in the second one, she's STILL holding the pose, despite the fact that Courtney is running away. (Although you can detect a little irritation in her smile, like -- "where does she think she's going!?!") So cute! It made me smile. :)