4.28.2009

what have i been up to...

Yes, I have been missing for abit ... (what do you mean you didn't notice?? ANYHOW)

So aside from being really busy from work, it's just home, kids, and my day to day chores.

Ash and I were able to sneak in some fun art projects while Court naps over the weekend.


It all started with me doing this collage of all of our hands and feet.


Then we started playing with play dough. I made some duckies...



Then Ash made her version of blue and black duckies and herself.


Then I made these... I'm sure you can guess who they are.



Daddy didn't quite make it... I found out that play dough doesn't dry very well.
I guess it isn't modelling clay after all.

We also went to the zoo this past weekend... will post some pix soon!



3 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I loved your duckies, but then I scrolled down and loved A's more. And then your family, so cute, except I am sad for Daddy. I will send a condolence card.

You are such a good mom!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

I missed you :)
You and the kids are very good at play doh. Love the ducks!

Unknown said...

O... M... GOSH... the cute hurts me! The little family!!!