I can openly say that this is the first time I am going to blog angrily about family.
If you don't want to read an angry negative post from me, please don't read on.
---------------------------------------------------------------
And it is purly because there are days that I am just so fricking disgusted by them.
So my Dad has heart problems and he called his sister to take him to the hospital.
His son is at college orientation today. His wife is out of the country.
I got a super annoyed call from his sister,
her: Hey, your dad is in the hospital. Heart trouble.
me: Oh, once the doctor come around, can you call me and let me konw what they think?
her: I dropped him off, I'm not there anymore.
me: (puzzled)Oh, ok...
her: So you deal with it. (and she hung up.)
*so much for family.
I called my mom his ex-wife. She said she will call his brother and see what to do. Since I have two little kids and husband is out.
mom: hey, he is in the hospital with heart trouble.
uncle: I don't know. I just got home. I need to eat.
mom: oh, ok. can you call me when you are done.
he hasn't call back yet. (bastard)
I hope my kids will rush to each other in their time of need.
I rarely post about negative stuff. But this just angers me so.
I have to go now. Please keep my dad in your prayers.

3 comments:
I am praying for your dad. What is your dad's name?
Can you call his room at the hospital? I know when my dad went in for heart stuff, he did have a phone next to his bed. Cell phone?
Keep me updated, please.
Praying for your dad.
I am so sorry you have to deal with trivial drama at this time. Vent away--I'd be just as angry!
Just reading this now. Hope your dad is ok!
Post a Comment