My princess graduated from preschool yesterday!
*Sorry for the strange size on the first pic...
have to crop other people out - you know ... the whole privacy stuff..*
I wish I can post more pics... but it was hard to find pics of just Ash
without other people in the picture.
I am so proud of my beautiful princess.

1 comment:
Wow, they do it up big for preschool! How neat!
I was thinking of your girls yesterday. While at lunch at Panera, a family of four sat near us. The little girls were about 5 and maybe 2, and they were Asian. The oldest one tended to hold court (she talked a lot) and the little one, who reminded me of C, was so round and cute. She kicked off her crocs to stand to eat her lunch.
It made me think, aren't you blessed, if sometimes stressed, to have such a beautiful family?
Post a Comment