A 'sort-of' tag from my loyal blog-list-to-read.... soliloquy or here ... (but it's private unless you got allowed... "like I am.. :P ")
But anyhow, either blog, she's really funny and such great read... pop on over, okay?
I am… unsure
I want… a fairytale
I have… a great family
I wish… I am financially independent.
I know… it probably won't be in my life-time
I hate… constant comparing myself to others
I fear… that I will never be 'content'
I hear… chaos
I crave… alone time.
I search… for peace.
I always… look forward to the weekend.
I usually… spend my weekends running errands.
I am not… a procrastinator.
I miss… the days when I was in college.
I love… my kids.
I never… leave their needs (not wants) unfulfilled.
I rarely… get more than half an hour ALONE.
I cry… all the time - alone.
I lose… my cool with the kids more than I want to.
I should… exercise more.
I worry… about my kids.
I dream… about being financially independent (or close to it).
I was… fashionable ~ once.
I need… my pre-kids body back.
I can… be a great friend.
If you feel like playing along... :)

4 comments:
I will...think about doing this.
Ok... I got a few emails from concerned bloggie-friends regarding my comment on crying...
just ask my husband. i cry over every chicken little thing...
thanks for all your concern!
This is so neat!
I miss college too--such carefree fun days ;)
I did...it
Post a Comment