Honestly, I loved the reality show 'Jon and Kate plus Eight."
Until recently.
This whole deal of them divorcing... UGH!
I'm so disappointed.
Can't they even seek help before letting all this get so far? Think of the kids!
Ugh.
It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
5 comments:
I was a huge fan of the show too.
I'd like to think they searched out and found help, it would be good if they had tried counseling, but they make no mention of that.
It all makes me incredibly sad.
They also don't talk about getting through this with God. Her book, Multiple Blessings has an emphasis on God's provision, why are they not vocally turning to Him now?
I was really hoping the announcement they made would be 'we are quitting the show to focus on our marriage and our children'....but no, they can't do that.
Sad :(
i honestly hoped they were stopping the show too. Or at least going to counciling. I guess maybe they tried that, but I was surprised when it said they were getting divorced. So sad for all of them.
Do you know what my 14 year old's response to the divorce announcement was?
Her Facebook status read, "Nina honestly cannot believe how easily some people are willing to give up the fight."
If a 14 year old can see how ridiculous it is, shouldn't Jon and Kate be able to see it themselves??
I had an 11 year old girl say just about the same to me yesterday. "They gave up too fast."
It just bugs me, as stated above, that it doesn't SEEM like they've tried counseling. And though people blame Kate, it's obvious Jon's the one who is leaving.
Again, I want to ask them, "Where is God at play in this?" They are not letting Him in.
Post a Comment