It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
So cute. Yum...melons!
I feel that way about nectarines!Love pics of your kiddoes, but could you post some of you with them? You know, hand the camera to a friend?
That last pic is frame worthy!!! She looks so so happy :)
@Ellen, chance are not very high you'll find me post a pic of myself. I stay away from the camera .... the only pics I have are from years ago. :D
Awwww I want one! (a melon, that is). :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute. Yum...melons!
I feel that way about nectarines!
Love pics of your kiddoes, but could you post some of you with them? You know, hand the camera to a friend?
That last pic is frame worthy!!! She looks so so happy :)
@Ellen, chance are not very high you'll find me post a pic of myself. I stay away from the camera .... the only pics I have are from years ago. :D
Awwww I want one! (a melon, that is). :D
Post a Comment