It is horrible. This tantrum thing ... she will be completely hysterical IF you want her to do something she doesn't want to. And I'm not exaggerating when I say she screams, kicks, throws herself on the floor (or the wall, door, whichever the hardest object is around her.) It is like a massacre every time that happens. And no, it doesn't just happen at home.... honestly.
I have gotten looks when that happens outside of home where on-lookers get concerned and were probably wondering if I'm abusing my child. And believe me, from their looks... that was what they were thinking.
These tantrums... they can drive me absolutely insane. I sometimes feel that IF I have just a smidge less of logic, I would really go batty for sure. So in short, I would be a terrible jury candidate for let's say the Andrea Yates trial. I'd rather be getting a root canal than to sit through one of her tantrums.
Anyway, I can't wait until we are out of this phase....
Or would we ever? God I hope so...
10.13.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment