4.04.2008

babe babbles

Again, I am posting things that came out the mouth of babes... my babe.

"Mommy?"
"What's that name?" pointing to my bra
"Oh, it's a bra"
"Mommy, does bra keep boobies warm?"
I chuckled, "sort of, honey."
"Mommy, whens I grow up, I don't want bra."
"Why not, babe?"
"I'm hot, I like cold. My boobies will like cold too."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy" Ash commanded.
"Yes?" I replied as I was putting on my make up one morning.
"Too much makeup."
caught by surprise, I replied, "oh yeah?"
"Yeah Mommy, too much you look like clown."

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I just love what the kiddos have to say.

My "baby" the Monkey calls my boobs footballs! lol

Cute post. Your daughter seems just lovely! :)

mah-meeee said...

Oh Kendra,
She is actually one tough child to raise, but when she's cute, she's darn cute.

Footballs? Ahahahahaha... too funny! When's your next post, we all miss ya!

Have a great weekend also!

Kendra said...

Awww..you're too sweet!
I kept thinking of sitting down and blogging but my thoughts were all scrambled!
I'm back and I have a post up.....whens your next post???