Lately, a favorite thing to do at home for Ash is drawing family members on her white erase board. Here she is drawing a portrait of Daddy. (Curious how Daddy has a green face, red hair ... no torso and mile long legs...)

Here's the final product and Daddy acting goofy and posing like the portrait Ash drew of him. Too bad we didn't have green face paint.

And then Mommy was forced to draw a portrait of Ashley. The princess insisted complete accuracy even down to the butterflies in her skirt. However, she wanted me to draw her holding a purse even though she doesn't have one.

No, Mommy does not like to be photographed or drawn. So she remain hiding behind the camera...
Here's the final product and Daddy acting goofy and posing like the portrait Ash drew of him. Too bad we didn't have green face paint.
And then Mommy was forced to draw a portrait of Ashley. The princess insisted complete accuracy even down to the butterflies in her skirt. However, she wanted me to draw her holding a purse even though she doesn't have one.
No, Mommy does not like to be photographed or drawn. So she remain hiding behind the camera...

6 comments:
The picture you drew was really good! I can so relate to not wanting to be drawn or photographed -- I'm right there with ya.
It's so fun to watch your kids as they start drawing more realistically. I love it and probably save way too many of my daughter's pictures. But I can't help it. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff!
Her drawing looks exactly like Daddy! (hehe) My kids love the whiteboard and those doodle boards, too. Unfortunately, the only way to save those drawings are by taking pictures of them.
Your daughter is TOO cute! I love how she posed like the picture you drew!
If your drawing is any indication, I would say that Ash has drawing in her veins. Great pic!!
What a fabulous drawer you are! Love the last photo. She is such a cutie.
The photo w/Dad in it is pretty comical.
Drawing people with segments is a developmental milestone! HURRAH FOR ASHLEY! (how lame of me to think of that).
She's much cuter than I remember by the way. I didn't think it was possible, but it somehow happened! I think she may give her daddy (and the boys) a run for their money.
Aren't you quite the artist! Very good job! Little A~ must be a very good teacher, huh? I love the pic of your hubby trying to look like the drawing of himself - just hilarious!
While I'm here, I also want to tell you that I LOVE your sandals on the Fight the Frump from last Friday. I didn't get a chance to post anything - my whole last week was just crazy! I even post-dated some of my blog entries because I wanted them to be on the 'right' dates for Liv to see someday (I just didn't have time to actually get them posted on the days I wanted to) Anyway! I so enjoy reading your blog! I subscribed to you in Bloglines, so I always know when you publish something new :o) (Hopefully that's not too stalker-ish!)
Much love to you all! Take care and God Bless!
Post a Comment