4.24.2008

Fight the Frump - sandal season!




It's sandal season!! I can't wait each year to start shopping for sandals for the summer. Here is a few I found and love.

Cute and yet conservative. I think this is a winner for work or even church!




I love the pattern on this one, but I wonder what I can wear that with? Is it too loud, you think?

However, there are a few I found that seriously ladies, unless you are a supermodel and want strange tan lines 'stay clear'.

Seriously.... can you say, it makes you look short and cuts off the visual length of your legs?

This one is abit better, but still, that gladiator look is only cute on Russel Crowe.
Remember my last Fight the Frump on accessorizing? (*hint* click here) Guess what came in the mail today?!?!?

Enclosed card says...

"Hi Mommy!

Ask and you shall receive!

Now you can Fight the Frump!

Happy Mothers Day

Love, Ash, Court, and Daddy"


I guess hubby does read my blog after all ... LOL!

(Thank you, hubby for the sweet surprise!)

12 comments:

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Oooh, I really like the one with the pattern.

Kendra said...

ohhh how precious ~ I love it. What a fabulous husband...way to take a hint! lol

I love the shoes too! Very cute and classy.

Have a good weekend. K~

Unknown said...

That's so sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh, and agreed, that gladiator look is best on Russell Crowe. You made me laugh with that one!

The Park Wife said...

Hubby did goooood!

Your angels are beautiful. Thanks for coming over to my site.

The last 2 pairs of shoes look horribly uncomfortable too!
The Park Wife

Unknown said...

what a great mother's day gift!!!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Ahhhh! I'm so jealous! ;) That bracelet is gorgeous, my friend! Wear it and enjoy it! (Oh, and I love the patterned sandal -- it is sassy.)

Miss Lisa said...

So pretty! What a great husband!

I totally heart the red patterned shoes--you could wear those with a solid color dress. I'd love to know where you saw them :)

mah-meeee said...

lisa, i saw them on piperlime.com

i'll try to link the page to the picture above for ya!

Darla said...

I love the first two. Cute, seriously cute!

Joy said...

Cute sandals and love the bracelet!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

I'm loving the patterned shoes! And what a lovely bracelet. Perhaps I should post a hint for something from my hubby on my blog.