4.09.2008

Wordless Wednesday

Here is the story .....

The princess was mopey ....



Then she decided to have a tantrum ....




The baby watched ....




So did the dog ....



Where is Mommy?
Hiding behind the camera!

9 comments:

Karen said...

LOL those are great.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/windingthreads/2008/04/09/wordless-wednesday-2/

carmilevy said...

Mommy was very wise indeed. This was a delightful slice of a very real day in a very real family's life. Nicely done.

I've posted my WW contribution here, and hope you'll drop by for a look:
http://tinyurl.com/6ctkch

It isn't anywhere near as cute as yours, but I hope it brings you a smile all the same.

Have a great Wordless Wednesday!

All the best,

Carmi

elementary historyteacher said...

I think I'd hide behind the camera too!

Unknown said...

I love the expressions!

Anonymous said...

cute! i love wordless wednesday =)

Unknown said...

Poor Princess!! Great photo story! She'll hate this pics when she's a teenager!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

I love getting pictures like that of my kids! I have some great meltdown moments caught on camera! :)

Jessica R. said...

That was awesome!
So funny... and what a cute shot of Court!

Kendra said...

Adorable.

I love how baby is watching and studying the princess. Watch out Momma she's learning! lol