It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Somehow, our Tinker caught air ...
And higher ....
omg ~ These photos are priceless. I love them! Your daughter is adorable. Seriously though, our girls would have so much fun together.Happy Wednesday sweetie!
Ooooh! I just love those midair photos. Pretty spectacular to have a daughter who can fly.
What a cute little girl you have here i love the last photo the most! Happy WW!Big Moment Of My LifeUnder The Table
k,i totally know what you mean! my princess and your princess can play dress up all day. :)
What a great series! She looks so completely happy and full of joy! Can we bottle that for ourselves? hee hee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
omg ~ These photos are priceless. I love them! Your daughter is adorable. Seriously though, our girls would have so much fun together.
Happy Wednesday sweetie!
Ooooh! I just love those midair photos. Pretty spectacular to have a daughter who can fly.
What a cute little girl you have here i love the last photo the most! Happy WW!
Big Moment Of My Life
Under The Table
k,
i totally know what you mean! my princess and your princess can play dress up all day. :)
What a great series! She looks so completely happy and full of joy!
Can we bottle that for ourselves? hee hee
Post a Comment