4.15.2008

to tell the tooth

Ah, now that I have had my cup of coffee and the kids safely at day care ....

"Mommy, you know I love you lots, right?"

"Of course, just like Mommy loves you lots too!"

"Mommy...."

"Yes?"

"Don't get mad... please? The marker colored the floor..."

"WHAT?"

"No no, don't get mad. The marker did it."

"You didn't do it? Are you sure?"

*pause*
"Are you mad?"

"No, I'll be mad if you don't tell the truth."

"Ok, I'll tell my tooth..."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We've been having this happen at my house too. Though without the conversations. It sounds so cute, but I'm sure in part it is aggravating when she colors on the floor.

Your other post disappeared. I can't find it. I'm sorry to hear of your frustration and hope the baby feels better, and soon.

PhotoChick said...

I'm so sad! I just left you a comment & it disappeared - and I don't even see the post I was commenting to... Boo. I'm not so good with technology! Anyway...!

I'm so sorry your little one is fussy & having such a hard time keeping food down. My little girl was really colic-y from 4 weeks to just past 4 months! So I know what you're going though. Liv was also really spit-up-y.

I wish I lived near you so I could help - try to help soothe your little one, or even just be there for you. It seems to cause sanity to be lost when you're the only one going through it!

If you ever need anything - even just to vent or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Much love & God Bless.

Kendra said...

You know I had a moment like this not to long ago. I need to blog about it! My princess marked on the bathroom wall with nail polish!

I was going to comment on your doc visit w/Court......If I lived near you I would watch her and A so you and the hubs could go out on that date! I bet our kiddos would have so much fun together!
I feel sooo bad for you and baby. My boys have breathing problems and we always have to wait until it is really bad to do something about it....I don't understand it. It seems like it would be so much easier to fix the issue early on instead of allowing it to become worse!

Hope your day and night is a better one. You’re still in my prayers and thoughts! I'll talk to ya soon. K~

mah-meeee said...

Thanks everyone.... I got so frustrated that nothing can be done to my little Court. She is just one miserable baby...

I wonder what happened to my post... I'll look for it!

Kendra said...

Ohhhh....I thought I was losing my mind! The post was there....and then it was gone! I was really starting to question myself. lol

mah-meeee said...

Sorry ... I dunno what happened!

I must have done something but then again, that was before I had coffee...