
Alright, I think I'm totally slacking this week on my posts but work has been keeping me really busy. However, I will definitely not miss a Fight the Frump day!
Here goes ladies, a great way to look put together can be something as simple as putting on some lip gloss on your way out the door. It takes less than 10 seconds and it will make you look much more put together, fresh-faced, and keeps your lips nice and moisturized.
I have to admit, I'm a total lip gloss junkie. So my apologies if you find this post not too helpful for you.

This one by tarte has really great taste and according to the website it's vitamin laced.
I found this Dior gloss when my husband brought a gift set home when he travelled overseas. (Knowing that I am a sucker for glosses.) I fell in love with them. Long lasting and easy application even when mirror-less.

I know there are lots of you out there that love the Stila lip glaze, but somehow, this product never worked well for me. I think I'm just not a brush gal and it tends to get real messy for me. So this one, unfortunately did not make the LOVE list.
Anyhow, even if you don't have time to apply makeup in the morning, just dabbing on some lip gloss can do wonders to look put together!
For more tips, head on over to Fussy's and see what other ladies do to fight the frump!
I found this Dior gloss when my husband brought a gift set home when he travelled overseas. (Knowing that I am a sucker for glosses.) I fell in love with them. Long lasting and easy application even when mirror-less.
I know there are lots of you out there that love the Stila lip glaze, but somehow, this product never worked well for me. I think I'm just not a brush gal and it tends to get real messy for me. So this one, unfortunately did not make the LOVE list.
Anyhow, even if you don't have time to apply makeup in the morning, just dabbing on some lip gloss can do wonders to look put together!
For more tips, head on over to Fussy's and see what other ladies do to fight the frump!

7 comments:
Great post!!! I LOVE lip gloss with a passion that should only be reserved for a spouse - OK, maybe not that much... but close to it. I'm completely & totally addicted! My latest fav is the one I mentioned a few weeks ago - the Bare Minerals 'plump-me-up' kind. It was a little pricey, but well worth it for sure. Again, awesome post :o) Much love & God Bless - and Happy frump Fighting!
I am a lip goss junkie too! TOTALLY!
P.S. Will you do me a favor and e-mail me or comment on my blog with your favorite lip gloss brand and color? I'm looking for a favorite - I like some of MK's, some of Estee Lauders but that's it so far. LOVE both of those brands.
I've tried Avon's, but wasn't overly excited about it.
Oh, I love lip gloss too! I've been collecting way too much of it lately. I must have at least six different kinds posted strategically all over the place (purse, minivan, bathroom, etc.)
Sorry to hear about your daughter's eczema diagnosis. My daughter has had it since she was 2 months old. We've been through the ringer with it. It waxes and wanes -- lately it's been horribly flared. Anyway, if you need any advice, feel free to shoot me an email! :)
I have some really yummy mac lip 'glass' that I just adore. I'm really into lip gloss taste--lol!
I big puffy heart lip gloss. Always have too....since like middle school!
I have never been much of a lipstick person.
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
K~
Hrm,I'll have to check out that DiorKiss. Long lasting AND easy application without a mirror? Sounds like a winner to me!
My personal faves: 1) Mac's LipGlass in Oh Baby 2) Aveda's chapstick (not quite a gloss, but gives a nice light sheen nonetheless, and I haven't had chapped lips since! I keep one in every pocket, every purse, and even one in my white coat at the hospital)
Post a Comment