
There are days when you need that lip color to last, those days when you just don't have the time to reapply your lip color every couple of hours. I especially like it for work or a night out on the town, since I just don't have the time to reapply my lip color but still want to look decent and put together.
Here's my secret weapon...

Max Factor Maxwear Lip Color.
My favorite color among the bunch is 710 Bronzed Goddess. I use it for daytime and it looks natural and very long lasting. For the nighttime outings, I use either 630 Chartreuse or 750 Cocoa Frosty. They give me that extra boost of color for that evening look.
Keep in mind that what makes the difference is not the gloss end, but the lasting color end. I judge the colors by the base color and still can use any gloss that I already currently own to change the colors just slightly enough to suit my mood.
I have tried other brands of long lasting lip color, but somehow it's either too many tubes to carry around or the color just doesn't last. I'd say for me, on the average, Maxwear will last about 5 hours, even through most meals.
This is certainly an item that I find helps me 'fight the frump'!
For more tips, head on over to Fussy's and check out what other ladies are doing to Fight the Frump!

5 comments:
I have never tried this before-it sounds great! Thanks for the tip!
I'll be looking into this. I have the Revlon stuff but it feels cakey on my lips and I hate it. Even when I use the gloss with it.
Thanks for your comment about my daughter's fit. Her bed time is usually 8:00 so I know she was tired. Coupled by the fact that she voluntarily put herself down for a nap this afternoon after school. :)
Oooh good tip!
I wonder, does it feel dry or cakey at all? I've always had that problem with long wearing lip stick, but the gloss may circumvent that problem.
WOW even through meals?! I'll have to try it! :)
Wanted to tell you about a product I came across and thought of your lil' Court ** www.sharmooz.com ** it's for baby hair loss. You may already have something like this or just not interested but I still thought I'd send you the link just in case. :)
Have a good weekend. K~
Post a Comment