
I hear Ash and hubby chit chatting in her room as I catch up on blog reading for the day...
"That's right Ash! How did you know 'SHANG' in Chinese?"
"Shang, Daddy. Shang!"
"Wow, Ashley. Daddy is impressed, where did you learn that?"
"From Ni Hao Kai Lan."
Ah, at least she is learning something from watching tv.
*For those of you who don't know, Ni Hao Kai Lan is this new show on Nick Jr. that is like Dora but teaches Chinese.*
"I didn't think she'd remember anything from the show." I chimed in.
"I ate new vitamins, remember? They made me smarter!"
I had bought her these new Omega 3 gummy vitamins and told her last night that they will make her smart.
*I swear, this just happened 5 minutes ago - it took hubby and I 5 minutes to stop laughing.*

6 comments:
Awwww! My friend is going to send us a DVD with a few episodes of that show on it (we don't have cable). Right now my kids know 3 words in Chinese. Milk, Grandma, Grandpa. Kinda sad since this was husband's first language (well, in theory).
Beyond precious!!! Makes me excited for the day that my daughter will actually sit and watch TV.
Sorry I haven't been around much lately... It's a tough to do the balancing act on all aspects of our lives. Especially when it's so nice outside and little munchkins think that every waking hour should be spent out there!
I'm sure I'll enjoy catching up on what you've been up to the last week or two :o) Much love and God Bless!
My daughter loves that show, too! I can never understand what the heck they are saying, but she seems to. Every now and then, she breaks out with some Chinese! :)
How adorable. I love hearing little toddler quips. My little one cracks me up all day long. That show sounds pretty interesting. :)
My kids love that show.They also love Dora and Diego. It is great to see show on were they can really learn something.
Tracey
We need to check out that show!
Post a Comment