That is a darling picture. I love the color coordinated bracelet, too. So precious. Thank you for your wonderful comments :-) Yes, the baby was still alive under that huge stuffed dog. That's 'Big Dog' and he won't sleep without it.
I love cookbooks. Adore them. I also have 4 binders filled with recipes, handwritten and clipped out of places that have been handed down from family members. :-) Have a great day!
My goodness what a beautiful girl! And an awesome school picture, may I add! I mean -- this is a million times improved on those "Lifetouch" photos they used to take of us -- all in the same pose -- against a blue background. This picture has personality!
15 comments:
SO CUTE!!! if you get a chance - send me one so I can add it to the fridge beside the other picture I have of her.
OH my goodness she is so beautiful! I love this picture!
She's lovely :)
Pretty in pink is in my head now!
CUTEST.PIX.EVER! She's so pretty!
That is a beautiful photo. What a gorgeous little girl!
That is a SCHOOL picture? How beautiful!
yeah, lucky for her, her preschool has these fancy shots for school pix.
thanks for all the compliments you guys! i was just telling hubby that he is in trouble once the girls hits teenage years!
Oh.My.Word! The diva has appeared! What a wonderful pic! She's so beautiful!
Awww she is so pretty, and I think she knows it ;o)
She is sooooo gorgeous! Love her smile ;)
BEAUTIFUL!!!! it looks like the shot they put in a frame to try to sell the frame. :) CUTE!
That is a darling picture. I love the color coordinated bracelet, too.
So precious.
Thank you for your wonderful comments :-)
Yes, the baby was still alive under that huge stuffed dog. That's 'Big Dog' and he won't sleep without it.
I love cookbooks. Adore them. I also have 4 binders filled with recipes, handwritten and clipped out of places that have been handed down from family members.
:-) Have a great day!
My goodness what a beautiful girl! And an awesome school picture, may I add! I mean -- this is a million times improved on those "Lifetouch" photos they used to take of us -- all in the same pose -- against a blue background. This picture has personality!
she looks adorable
what a beautiful beautiful little girl you have!!
Post a Comment