OH what a sweetie!!! My little girl refused to eat baby food. She would gag and turn her head. I gave up when she was 7 months old and let her self-feed. It has been working for us ever since lol. :)
What a sweet picture! I found you from Chic Shopper Chic, and wanted to tell you that your "Blog's I Stalk" header actually made me laugh out loud! very cute
OMG - what a cutie pie! You can't go wrong with applesauce! Let me know how she likes PEAS when you get to it. My son always used to (and still does) GAG when we feed that to him!
13 comments:
Clever and concentrated - great capture
What a sweetie pie! Thanks for sharing! Found you on 5minutesformom.com.
Och, that's so cute!
OH what a sweetie!!! My little girl refused to eat baby food. She would gag and turn her head. I gave up when she was 7 months old and let her self-feed. It has been working for us ever since lol. :)
Yay!! What a great milestone!
How beautiful! Our youngest is just 7 months and is starting to use his fingers with his food. I just love this stage! Great pic.
Yummy! What a fun pic!
What a sweet picture! I found you from Chic Shopper Chic, and wanted to tell you that your "Blog's I Stalk" header actually made me laugh out loud! very cute
Awesome! That is such a fun time.
How is her skin doing? I hope it is getting better.
OMG - what a cutie pie! You can't go wrong with applesauce! Let me know how she likes PEAS when you get to it. My son always used to (and still does) GAG when we feed that to him!
Oh my gosh -- that is the cutest picture!!! It brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing it!
Aww that is sucha sweet picture
How cute is she?
Looks yummy.
Post a Comment