It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
ah.... it all became clear
what game?
Daddy, I mean baby decides to play...
"what's going on??"
Wii? But I can't tell the game.. mmm looks like it's really Family Fun!Here's Mine! [Link] Happy WW!
Looks like Wii Soccer.Lots of family fun.Happy WWCheck mine out!
Daddy has an excuse to play! LOL
You have the Wii fit. That's whats up... The family that stays fit together...Happy WW!!!
I love it!! The pics of Ashley are so sweet. You can really tell she loves it!!Nick is totally digging the soccer, but I am pretty terrible at it...keep getting kicked in the head with the shoes!Thanks for the pics!
So cute!
Great way to stay active together. Great pics!
I love Wii Fit! Are they skiing?
she's getting so tall!! no more baby pudge :(
Oh I have been wanting one of those!! Do you like it?????
Just stumbled across your blog and I vote for Wii soccer!
Sweet family!
How fun! I really really want a Wii!
So cute! And look at that sweet baby! I could eat her up! ;)
What adorable little girls you have... They grow so fast. I still cant believe my second child just got her drivers permit. yikes! Nice to meet you, Susie H
I'm so jealous!!! I've been wanting that game! Is it really a good workout? Looks like fun!
awe how precious!
I am so jealous!The pictures are fabulous, though. :) I'm still jealous.
The pictures are awesome!!!! Tell me do you like your wii?
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Wii? But I can't tell the game.. mmm looks like it's really Family Fun!
Here's Mine! [Link]
Happy WW!
Looks like Wii Soccer.
Lots of family fun.
Happy WW
Check mine out!
Daddy has an excuse to play! LOL
You have the Wii fit. That's whats up... The family that stays fit together...
Happy WW!!!
I love it!! The pics of Ashley are so sweet. You can really tell she loves it!!
Nick is totally digging the soccer, but I am pretty terrible at it...keep getting kicked in the head with the shoes!
Thanks for the pics!
So cute!
Great way to stay active together. Great pics!
I love Wii Fit! Are they skiing?
she's getting so tall!! no more baby pudge :(
Oh I have been wanting one of those!! Do you like it?????
Just stumbled across your blog and I vote for Wii soccer!
Sweet family!
How fun! I really really want a Wii!
So cute! And look at that sweet baby! I could eat her up! ;)
What adorable little girls you have... They grow so fast. I still cant believe my second child just got her drivers permit. yikes! Nice to meet you, Susie H
I'm so jealous!!! I've been wanting that game! Is it really a good workout? Looks like fun!
awe how precious!
I am so jealous!
The pictures are fabulous, though. :)
I'm still jealous.
The pictures are awesome!!!!
Tell me do you like your wii?
Post a Comment