8.01.2008

fight the frump - shhhh

** Have you check out my Giveaway yet? No? What are you waiting for? FREE STUFF! Click here! **

Anyhow, let me get back to the task at hand. It's Fight the Frump Friday!!


Do you have this problem? And I'm not talking about during a workout!
*All pictures borrowed via our great google image seach.*


Or maybe this?

Or maybe you know someone that look like this in a hot day?

Or this poor man? (Nothing's worse than boobie-sweat! eeewww!)

I have tried many deodorants and antiperspirants before and none work as well as Secret Clinical Strength. This baby has kept me high and dry for the entire day out in the sun!

Now, the downside is that the scent can be overwhelming when you first try it. Especially if you were like me who doesn't wear much perfume and such. However, by the end of the warm/hot day, you'll be glad that the scent stayed and kept you smelling decent.

What keeps you nice and dry every day?

If you want more Fight the Frump ideas, go visit Fussy's!

8 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Well I use Secret, but I have not tried the clinical strength. Maybe I need to try it. Not that I have a problem or anything, its just good to be safe. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Secret, I have not tried this one. Wonder how it would work while working out?

Have a wonderful weekend~

Krista

PS Our pictures were very effective and very YUCKY!!!

ink said...

the first deodorant i bought at age 12 (even though i didn't need it) was Secret. I brought it at camp because I didn't want my mom to know. I ended up being allergic to it and having red itchy armpits for days!

My personal favorite? Dove Classic Scent.

Miss Lisa said...

At first I thought you spoke of jiggle arms ;)
I use Toms of Maine--not too great but at least people aren't knocked over.

DD said...

I thought that you were talking turkey arms too, but nope.. just stinko arm pits.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

I have been wondering about Secret Clinical Strength and how well it works. Thanks for the recommendation -- I'll be giving it a try! :)

Tara said...

I use Jason's Naturals. Still get a little sweaty and, on a hot sticky day, need to reapply, but it's all natural, which I like.
I thought you meant jiggly arms at first, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey in Florida we're always looking for a good antiperspirant!!

Thanks so much for the Little Fish Award today. I was so thrilled and excited. I can't wait to post my badge!