This month, I'll be giving away a BNIP Cover Girl Lash Blast. (What? You're not Ebay lingo savvy? BNIP? Brand new in package....) Anyhoo, I'm sure you've heard or read reviews on this fast cult favorite mascara. You've either tried it (love it or hate it) or just haven't gotten around to trying it... why not get one for free?
And on top of that, as Darla suggested, I'll also throw in a box of chocolates ... from Godiva!
Leave me a comment by Next Wednesday 8/6/08 midnight PDT and a winner will be announced here on Thursday 8/7/08!
Go on! What's stopping you?


11 comments:
Love chocolate and love make-up. I am totally in!
I just started using that mascara and I love it!
I have not tried the mascara ~ but Godiva, child please they are my FAVORITES
Well chocolate--how can I say no?!
I'm a mascara junkie, but I haven't tried this yet. And the chocolate can't hurt, either.
Thanks for the giveaway!
LOVE this mascara, but you probably already knew that! ;) Given all my repeated cases of pink eye (yes, I'm still getting it!), I could always use a new BNIP tube of mascara. (I did not know the lingo, btw!) Thanks for the chance to win!
Lush lashes and chocolate? I'm in!
I love Godiva chocolate! lol
I am in! Can't say no to this one. Love chocolate and love make-up.
Hit me baby one more time.
Hey where are the give aways?!
Post a Comment