7.30.2008

Wordless Wednesday - sign of the times

Sign of the times...
"Mommy, look at me! I'm taking a picture of you!"
"Then I email it to your phone, ok?"
For more Wordless Wednesday, go here and here!

11 comments:

Ingrid said...

How sweet and so true !!

Michelle said...

oh, my goodness ~ she is SO cute!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Ain't it the truth. Yesterday, Missy Hoohaw told me "this is a stupid mouse. We need an op-i-cal one." I'm not even making that up.

K said...

Aw, how funny! cute!!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh they start so young!!

Anonymous said...

Haha. My two year old will hold her phone up and say "Cheese Mommy! Smile!" Very cute. Happy WW.

Miss Lisa said...

Smart and cute :)

SarahHub said...

Wow, they learn early! She is so cute!

SarahHub said...

Wow, they learn early! She is so cute!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

We've got that same phone -- and my daughter says the same thing! Too cute!

Tara said...

Isn't it the truth? The kids my daughter babysits for also play "credit card" a lot. Oh my!