You've probably have read many times in various posts from others on Ped Egg and I'm going to give away one here a week from today.
It's so simple... please leave me a comment and an email address and submit them by midnight July 7th and the winner will be announced here on July 8th.
Go on... leave me a comment! This product works wonders for those in between pedicure days!


16 comments:
I sure could use this, that is for sure.
Oooooo this is so needed right now. I was just saying I need to go and have a professional pedicure. :)
Sweeeeet. I've seen these in stores and really wanted one. Pick me, pick me!
What a great giveaway!! Ooohh...please sign me up.
Blessings,
Ohilda
Oh oh oh....I WANT one of these!!! Hope I win!
Ooooh, I would LOVE to try one of these! Thanks for the chance to win!
If you saw my feet, you'd probably skip the giveaway and give this to me right away. All that to say, please enter me.
me! me! me!
Chose me chose me oh please chose me!!!
Seriously ~ I just came by to say hey!
Have a great night
My in-between pedicure days last about a year or so. ;-) I guess I would be a good candidate for one of these, eh? What a fun give away!
My heels cry out to you... HELLO.... pick me...
Boy, could I use a Ped Egg. :) Consider me entered!
(I'd prefer not to type my email addy in, but you can click on my name and get to me through my blog.)
I could use one of those even though I have to admit--the commercial creeps me out :0
I have one of these and LOVE it! (I'm in the process of writing a review on it.) I've been bugging my mom to get one forever -- so if I won, I'd give it to her as a gift. :)
What a great giveaway! Aren't you sweet?
Ohhhh lala! And I'm just in time for the giveaway. :) Love it ~ Looks wonderful.
Post a Comment