6.28.2008

am i nuts?

Am I nuts?

I'm one of those Moms...

I need to bathe my kids daily.

I need to shower my kids with kisses as much as can.

I like to spend endless hours of my day shopping for my kids (online or in person!)

I would giggle thinking about something my child said or did.

No matter how badly behaved the kids were at about 5 minutes later, I would forget why I was so mad.

I would rather spend the night with the kids than to attend fancy parties.

I would miss my kids the minute I leave them.


Yes, I need a hobby.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! You are fabulous. I suffer from the same afflictions.

Miss Lisa said...

I am the same way ;)
So if you're nuts, me too!

Unknown said...

Yes, you are nuts.

I'm JUST kidding! :) You're just in love with them. That's exactly what you're supposed to do.

I, on the other hand, love my children to pieces... but I don't miss then the minute I leave them. I do love time alone. Just not TOO much time. :)

Anonymous said...

NO! You're not crazy. You're a GREAT mom - and you HAVE a hobby.

Blogging. For us.

Just keep doin' what you're doin'!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Sounds about right. I agree with soliloquy. Just keep blogging for us. Well, and you should probably keep loving on those precious girls too. :)

Unknown said...

I'm with Jennie. You are not nuts! Or if you are, I'm just as crazy.

Anonymous said...

You are not nuts you are a mommy in love with her girls. I think is is wonderful!!!!

Have a blessed weekend,

Krista @bits and pieces

Valarie Lea said...

Your not nuts, You are great Mommy!!

Tara said...

Just enjoy where you are this minute. Who cares what anyone else thinks?!

elexisb said...

I'm with ya on all of those EXCEPT shopping for my kids!! ssshhhhh..... I prefer to shop... FOR ME! heehee. no, really, I do.