6.27.2008

award??? *blush*

Kendra over at A Superhero Princess and Monkey nominated me for the Arte Y Pico Blog Award... I'm so surprised and it rendered me in giggles. If you have not visited her blog, do so asap! She is so funny and I just LOVE her blog! That woman's got just great taste in style - and a dead ringer for a young Meg Ryan. (The young and beautiful Meg, not the collagen filled one now...)

Ok... now to pass the awards...
1. Krissy over at Well Behaved - Not only is her site totally beautiful, she is quite something herself. I can't get enough of her blog(s). The woman is hilarious and she is quite the expert on anything Disney! Check her out there too at Disney Diva.

2. Bella's Mama over at Bits and Pieces of a Blessed Life - Her dedication to her daughter and husband is just inspiring. She takes the most beautiful pictures of them and she's creative with journaling their lives.

3. Spaz over at Domestic Spaz - Can't get enough of this woman! She's sooo funny and makes the best spice cake. Go check her out... you'll be addicted to her also!

4. Soliloquy over at She just had to say it - She doesn't hold back. She'll talk about everything that she feels like .... never a dull moment over there!

5. Amy over at My Merry Way - She does the most beautiful posts on her daughter. She is currently doing this beautiful pics daily on her daughter during the month of June. Go . go. go!


Here are the rules for those that were nominated:

  1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
  2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
  3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
  4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)

6 comments:

DD said...

I'd like to thank the academy....

Ok, seriously! Thanks. :) I actually just came over here to tell you I'm talking smack about you on my blog today. :) haha! Great minds think alike.

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

And thank you!

As soon as my month is up I will be all over it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you my friend!!! And congratulations to you as well!!!

Have a great weekend,

Krista @ bits and pieces

Miss Lisa said...

Congrats! Kendra is a sweetie, isn't she?!

Unknown said...

*mwah*

Thank you! I feel so loved. :)