6.26.2008

Fight the Frump

Ladies, it's Fight the Frump Friday! YAY! Today I want to share a little secret of mine... makeup palettes. Yup, you heard me right, makeup palettes.

They are now an essential to my ever so busy life. Since I typically only have like 5 minutes to get ready, the palette allows me to put on eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss without wondering if the colors go together. They come pre-matched!

Of course, I'm not talking about makeup palettes that are ridiculously LARGE. When you get too many choices in the palette, mistakes are inevitable.



Let's not get crazy with the colors now!



Nor do you need the entire cosmetic counter.

This can still be abit overwhelming.





Much better!
This one looks awesome too!

For more Fight the Frump, visit Fussy's!











11 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

You know, it never really occurred to me to try those makeup palettes. That probably would make life a lot easier and my makeup drawer a whole heck of a lot tidier!

Unknown said...

I'm really into these lately, too!

Miss Lisa said...

Ya know-this is a great idea. I need to do this :)

Kendra said...

I got a makeup palette for christmas this past year and I love it. It is fabulous.

btw ~ take your time on the blog award. Lord knows it can take me forever to post sometimes!!! :) lol

Darla said...

Ok, call me glamour-challenged, could you please find me and let me know what brand these palettes are? Thanks =)

Shades of Pink said...

I love having a palette! Our new version is due out in August and I'm excited. It's great to have everything in one place instead of dealing with multiple compacts. Great post!

Valarie Lea said...

I have been using a makeup palette lately and it is so much easier.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Redefines "compact" makeup!!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Great idea. What pallete/brand/whatever do you recommend?

Abbreviated said...

Guess you just became the Pallette Queen !

Tara said...

I love these Fight the Frump posts. No make up palettes here though... I only own one mineral base, one mineral blush, a mascara and a lip gloss. Maybe a shopping trip is in order?
Thanks for the inspiration!