7.15.2008

what do you do?

What do you do when you're fresh out of ideas to blog about? Don't get me wrong, I occasionally have brilliant beyond brilliant ideas... but like a bag of Lays at my house, it's gone within minutes.


Do you ....

or do you ...

Or even ....


or possibly ....

Or ... ah... forget it....


Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I just post cute pics of the kiddo. Or Snoopy works too ;-)

Unknown said...

Yep, pictures always help. Or I find some blog carnival to join. I think you handled yourself quite well, though. :)

Chrissy said...

Uh, have you seen my blog lately? I'm totally the last Snoopy. If I got nothin' then I just forget about it for a while. Cute post. :)

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Too cute. I'd say you did quite well for having nothing to blog about.

By the way, the Ped Egg came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to try it.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

That was the cutest post! You need to cut yourself some slack -- you did great. Me, on the other hand? I procrastinate. Which is not something I recommend. But, I do it nonetheless.

elexisb said...

I hear ya! I've been about out of ideas lately too.

Tara said...

I love Snoopy! I figure it means I'm supposed to go do something else and not worry about it!

DD said...

Oh my lanta, I have so many great blog posts that just flit out of my head before I have time to write them. It makes me batty.

DD said...

Oh my lanta, I have so many great blog posts that just flit out of my head before I have time to write them. It makes me batty.

Anonymous said...

I don't post if I don't have anything to say.....

I know. Edgy, huh??