7.12.2008
what's in your bag?
For the summer, I had switched from my normal leather purses/bags to a open top large straw tote. I was loving it until recently I noticed that the darn bag is getting heavier and heavier...
This morning, I decided to peek in.
"What in the world?!?!"
To my surprise, here are the contents of my bag...
-wallet (no surprise there)
-blackberry (of course, my window to the outside world.)
-ipod (no surprise there either.. a must have for me at work.)
-makeup pouch (ok, still no surprise.)
-antibacterial lotion (ok... a must in my life.)
-antibacterial wipes (see above)
-keys (check)
-sunblock (check)
-a baby rattle (must have been left over from last weekend...)
-princess' sunglasses (hmmm...)
-many many little pieces of folded up paper (what the? upon opening, they were paper that princess had drew on and she wrote her name, folded it, and must have 'given' it to mommy.)
-pieces of candies. (ummm...)
-a catalog for Oriental Trading Company (ah, I WAS planning for the princess' party gifts.)
-princess' headband, 3 hair clips, and 2 hair barrettes.
-a few used paper napkins (apparently 'ahem' someone must have thought this is her portable garbage can.)
-finally, a few crumpled up receipts from various stores. (oh great, hubby is going to love that. screws up his book keeping, you see.)
Anyway, what's in your bag?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yay! I played along and posted pictures on the blog.
Never know when you might need some candy ;)
I just switched out purses so mine is fairly clean for now--a wallet, iPhone, SIGG water bottle, antibacterial stuff, shades and lipstick. By next week I'll have about 10 more things--actually by tomorrow afternoon. I put lots of extra stuff in for church ;)
I like this post. may have to play along myself and post one on my blog. :)
I too have crumpled up receipts in my purse...drives my hubby nuts b/c he takes care of the check book. lets just say he is the responsible one.
I'm too afraid to look. Mine double as the diaper bag these days and truly you never know what you might find in there.
A scary proposition!
I don't even have to look, though, to tell you.
Paper. Receipts. Coupons. The bane of my existence.
It's scary in there! Sometimes I just reach in blindly and grope for my wallet so I don't have to look!
*wallet
*keys
*pacifier
*cell phone
*crumpled reciepts
*ziploc bag half full of cheerios
*Burt's Bees lip balm
*six small plastic animals and a finger puppet
*more crumpled reciepts
*gum
*planner
*anti bacterial gel
fascinating, no? I felt like planting something totally out there, just to make it interesting.
I am scared really really scared!
I always have leftover grocery lists. And toy cars. My purse is like a smaller version of the mini van...
yeah, I found a CRAYON in a purse the other day. What the heck?
Post a Comment