It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
I'm not a fan of baby sweet potatoes, either. Maybe the table does taste better?
haha! cute!
That is just too cute!!
She is so sweet!
But, I wanna eat the table! j/k Precious pic!
She is so cute.
Cool one for WW! Hope you'll visit my corner too... Happy WW!
"if you don't want me to eat the table you better get to feeding me". That is an adorable shot. Happy wordless!
haha. my friend's baby taste-tests tables also! it's adorable!
This is precious! I want to run my fingers through that wonderful baby fuzz...
Well the table does look yummier to a toddler ;)
Cute! Feeding time's fun. Happy WW!http://wheremonkey.blogspot.com/
I'd rather eat the table than that stuff too ;)
She is so precious. What amazing eyes your little one has~
Too Cute!!! She is a living Doll!
first I thought this was a chopstick? Then I realized it was pink and decided it must be a toothbrush. Perhaps I'm losing my mind.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I'm not a fan of baby sweet potatoes, either. Maybe the table does taste better?
haha! cute!
That is just too cute!!
She is so sweet!
But, I wanna eat the table! j/k Precious pic!
She is so cute.
Cool one for WW! Hope you'll visit my corner too... Happy WW!
"if you don't want me to eat the table you better get to feeding me". That is an adorable shot. Happy wordless!
haha. my friend's baby taste-tests tables also! it's adorable!
This is precious! I want to run my fingers through that wonderful baby fuzz...
Well the table does look yummier to a toddler ;)
Cute! Feeding time's fun. Happy WW!
http://wheremonkey.blogspot.com/
I'd rather eat the table than that stuff too ;)
She is so precious. What amazing eyes your little one has~
Too Cute!!! She is a living Doll!
first I thought this was a chopstick? Then I realized it was pink and decided it must be a toothbrush. Perhaps I'm losing my mind.
Post a Comment