8.24.2008

ahem

At some kid's birthday party this afternoon a lady came up to me (while I'm carrying C) and said....

"So, you expecting your third?"

"No, I'm just fat" I replied.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Noo! Some people are so rude! I mean, you had C with you! She is still so young! Don't they realize, that MAYBE that isn't the best questions to lead off with!

DD said...

Holy Smack! haha! Wait till you lose 10 lbs and people STILL ask you that. haha

Valarie Lea said...

Oh no she didn't!

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK!!!! Not cool lady not cool at all!!!!

Unknown said...

You're not alone.

Unknown said...

You are DEFINITELY not alone.

Miss Lisa said...

Don't people KNOW...clueless woman.

SherE1 said...

Errrr! I HATE when that happens. What's worse is when your 4 YO thinks it's HILARIOUS to go around boasting that you have another baby in your tummy when it's actually just residual burgers and mexican food lingering in there instead. My daughter keeps asking me when OUR new baby is coming out. *sigh*

The Santos Boys said...

are you having a third?