It's Fight the Frump Friday!
Well, today I wanted to share my peeve about panty lines.
Well, today I wanted to share my peeve about panty lines.
Please ladies, don't look like this... the horror!
(again, all pictures borrowed from your trusty yahoo image search.)

Or this... I think my eyes are burning as I type this....

There are many solutions out there. Maybe a seamless panties or thongs? Maybe your pants are just way too tight?
I hear this is a great solution to the age-old panty line horror...
I hear this is a great solution to the age-old panty line horror...

In any case, don't you want the view of you walking away look something like this?


So ladies, the next time you go out, please don't forget to check your view
from the rear....
For more Fight the Frump, go visit Fussy's!
from the rear....
For more Fight the Frump, go visit Fussy's!

5 comments:
I so totally know what you mean! Panty lines are the worst!!
I don't like the whole panty lines showing or when they choose to wear colored underwear under white pants, what were they thinking :-)
when i wear spanx, i get spanx-lines up near my middle section. you can see the boundary between the spanks and my tummy through my shirt! (i swear i don't wear tight shirts)
I LOVE spanks!!! I cant live without them. However I will NOT wear them without underwear b/c the huge hole in the crotch (so you can pee) is WAY too drafty. haha! So I'm pretty sure there are still panty lines.
I never wear white pants for this reason.
Ugh--panty lines worst fashion faux pas out there!
Post a Comment