PS thank you for your sweet comment~ ( you always touch my heart with what you write). the basket in my laundry room are where we put the things that we drop off at the end of the day and will need to get the next day. Things such as bills ( I pay them at work) organizer. In Bella's is her back pack for school, and paper work for the day. In Vito's he puts his keys and wallet and who knows what else. : )
PS thank you for your sweet comment~ ( you always touch my heart with what you write). the basket in my laundry room are where we put the things that we drop off at the end of the day and will need to get the next day. Things such as bills ( I pay them at work) organizer. In Bella's is her back pack for school, and paper work for the day. In Vito's he puts his keys and wallet and who knows what else. : )
13 comments:
awwww.... too cute, and too odd Mr/Ms hovering person!
That is so sweet :) Well except for the random stalker person. :)
Adorable.
Happy WW
B @ The Love Blog
How exciting! That's a really cute picture.
I love this photo!!! It is priceless.
And your profile photo is gorgeous.
Have a good day,
Krista
PS thank you for your sweet comment~ ( you always touch my heart with what you write). the basket in my laundry room are where we put the things that we drop off at the end of the day and will need to get the next day. Things such as bills ( I pay them at work) organizer. In Bella's is her back pack for school, and paper work for the day. In Vito's he puts his keys and wallet and who knows what else. : )
I love this photo!!! It is priceless.
And your profile photo is gorgeous.
Have a good day,
Krista
PS thank you for your sweet comment~ ( you always touch my heart with what you write). the basket in my laundry room are where we put the things that we drop off at the end of the day and will need to get the next day. Things such as bills ( I pay them at work) organizer. In Bella's is her back pack for school, and paper work for the day. In Vito's he puts his keys and wallet and who knows what else. : )
That's one sweet encounter. Have a wonderful WW! :)
Hmmm, but you think the 'person' on her left isn't? LOL! Your daughter is adorable.
How cute!! not scared a bit, that's great!
How cute! That person really doesn't know you, yeah kinda freaky.
I can't believe I missed this--she looks so excited :)
Very cute! Thanks for stopping by to see our latest addition to our family.
Post a Comment