8.19.2008

bloggy love!


I've got some bloggy love today! This makes me want to jump up and down and scream on the top of my lungs.
*WAIT*
That would not be good to do in an office sitting in a small cubicle. But then again, they already think I'm nuts anyway...

SO, I got this award from Spaz from Domestic Spaz. Have you visited her blog yet? Her posts has been on top of my must read blog list everyday. What? You haven't been there yet? Well... go. go. GO!

Here are the rules for the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

Seriously?? SEVEN?? Well, ok... here are the blogs I'm nominating:

1. Well Behaved Krissy

2. Very Busy Mom with 4

3. Valarie Lea

4. It's my life

5. Not a DYI life

6. Preteens, Toddlers, and Newborns, Oh my!

7. My Merry Way



WHEW! There you go! Love ya!

9 comments:

DD said...

awww this was SO sweet. I really liked this award. Thanks.

Valarie Lea said...

Thank You, I have been so bad on my awards. I need to get busy and start spreading the love. :)

Unknown said...

*smooch*

Unknown said...

You are so sweet for including me.

Anonymous said...

I heart your blog also!! Congratulations!

Miss Lisa said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing the love :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I'm all verklempt! Thank-you, darling! Now to find seven blogs, that you didn't already name.

Unknown said...

Thanks! (blushes) You're so sweet!

Jessica R. said...

Thank you so much for giving me such a sweet award! I'm sorry I wasn't around to receive it!