8.08.2008

fight the frump - bat those lashes

It's Fight the Frump day!
Alright, ya'll know I have this thing for mascaras. I have talked about this one, even given away one recently.


But I've always have this other problem - how to make them last. So recently I got this one in a gift with purchase and I'm addicted!
Lancome Cils Booster XL
I used to like this brand Anna Sui and am surprise to find that she has one too. Unfortunately her stuff is getting harder and harder to find.



I have seen these in the local drugstore but haven't tried yet...
Mabelline Volume and Length XXL

What do you do to make your mascara stay longer? Any brands that I should try?
For more Fight the Frump go visit Fussy's!




6 comments:

Mama said...

LOL
I'm totally fighting the frump
have you checked out
Benfit Bad Gal Lash Mascara?
it's awesome

Miss Lisa said...

You have got to try DIOR Show Mascara. It is my very favorite:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P40404

Unknown said...

I should probably see what a good mascara could do for me. I still use the pink and green tube.

Anonymous said...

I like the Clinque mascara, it seems to stay for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of L'oreal LashOut Mascara and have been for many years. I always get the blackest black color.












i

Anonymous said...

Fight the frump! That's a great idea!