8.07.2008

getting ready....


Sorry for my lack of posts lately. I've been just swamped at work and also getting ready for our last trip of the summer.


We'll be heading here ....



To see lots of this ...



Although I'd rather see this ....



Regardless, I know we'll all feel like this ....



So if I lack posts... it's because....

.... and I'll see ya'll later!

7 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

L-U-C-K-Y :)

Have a blast!!!

DD said...

OH!!! I hope you have so much fun. I think we're planning a disney LAND trip as a reward for paying our debt down in the next few years.

Valarie Lea said...

Oh have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Have a great time.

Tara said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Love this post~ you are too funny!!!!

Have a wonderful time,

Krista

Unknown said...

What a creative post! Hope you're having a great time!