9.03.2008

random thoughts


*sleep training the baby, yet once again.


*what's the deal with the crib bumpers? ( I have a blog to follow about this one)


*I seriously need Ambien... I just can't seem to actually go to sleep for longer than 5 hours. Maybe I need to be sleep trained....


*How do I get rid of my inner 'Monica'? This constant need (and worry) to straighten up everything is seriously cramping my sleep.


*Getting addicted to listening audio books at work.


*Speaking of work... To Whom this may concern: Please stop bring fish for lunch and heating it up in the microwave.


*I seem to be always thirsty... how do I really quench my thirst?


*How come everyone around me in this house is sleeping soundly & snoring except for moi? Yes, even the dog is snoring, which is very annoying.... isn't he suppose to be guarding the house or something?


*Starting my first day teaching (ahem - babysitting) at Sunday school. Hope those kids won't drive me nuts. At least it's only an hour and half... they will all eventually leave.


*Will need a big pot of coffee tomorrow morning....

6 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Fish in the microwave---trying not to throw up.....

You'll like teaching Sunday School--it goes by fast :)

Do you need to be ferberized ;)

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Oh, girl -- good luck with the sleep training. Nothing is worse than being sleep deprived. Nothing. (And, yeah, the fish in the microwave grossed me out, too!)

Valarie Lea said...

Hopefully in the next few weeks, I will be able to sleep also. I am sending my Hubby to a sleep clinic for his snoring. It drives me crazy.

I can't take anything that makes me sleep, it does the opposite, and I am wide awake. Really the only thing I have found that has helped is drinking chamomile tea before bed.

ink said...

try a weekly yoga class!

Unknown said...

Please, please, bring your inner Monica to my house.

The Santos Boys said...

omg, remember how yong (spelled?) would bring in icky lunch to work at asi?! Too funny, ahhh memories