There are so much unjust in this world, I understand that. But what happens when you feel that your child(ren) is the one being unfairly treated?
Do you ever have get in trouble but it isn't your fault? How do you explain that concept to a 4 year old?
Sometimes I just wanted to scream on top of my lungs to the guilty party but thought better. Sometimes I just want to hug my kids and tell them things will be ok.
Sometimes I just want to protect them from all harm...
but of course, I know better.
But to look at their confused, sad, and mad faces, I wonder. What do I say to my kids? How do I explain these complicated concepts in this world?

3 comments:
I don't know... I guess you just wait until they understand it all on their own. It sucks that the cruelty of the world has to be introduced to innocent children. Ever.
This does not sound like it is a good situation. Its hard teaching these concepts to children so young. Maybe when she gets a little older you will be able to explain it better. So sorry that you are having a rough time. :(
You say "you know, sometimes things just DON'T work out the way they are supposed to. there will be times in your life when you get blamed for things that you didn't do and you'll have to decide whether its worth it to stand up for yourself or to let it go."
Post a Comment