9.23.2008

the 6am blabber

So ya'll know I don't talk too much about myself on this blog... (What's that snickering about 'yeah-right?')

Anyhow, I pimp (um, I mean contract) my design services out for a living. I am beyond thrilled that my current contract is ending this week!

During this time off between contracts, I am planning to take a day a week to spend more time with the kids. Maybe I'll take them to zoos or museums. Heck, maybe I'll take them out from day care a few days a week just for fun!

Yeah ok, I know... I know... check back on my blog later to read about my (ahem, scrying aka. screaming and crying) about my adventure (disaster) with the kids on my own.

The rest of the time when I'm not with the kids you ask? I'll be spending (wasting) them reading all the postings on my blog reader while eating my bonbons.

That and...

Catching up on my National-Stay-At-Home-Night shows. Or at my house, the National-Start-The-Tivo-Nights.

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I know what I would do with that time, Laundry! But thats just me its stacked up to my eyeballs. :)

Miss Lisa said...

Enjoy your free time :)

DD said...

Yeah, so much for free-time now baby cakes.